Business Development Manager/Account Manager/Regional Sales Manager for various regions (Ref: 127)
Business Development Manager/Account Manager/Regional Sales Manager for different regions.(Ref: 127)
Location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
- The successful candidate will have 4-7 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure/Networking/Security/IT solution sales.
- Must have exposure to dealing with Senior level professionals like CTO and IT Head.
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities.
- Negotiation skills, resource stewardship and an ability to handle chaos.
Qualifications: A post graduate degree is required, MBA preferred.
To acquire new clients to generate sales from Cyber Security/IT Infrastructure/Networking solution sales and to demonstrate, initiative and resourcefulness to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines.
- Excellent communication skills; speaking, writing, listening. Articulate and persuasive; can communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, think beyond traditional methods to exceed client’s expectations
- Proactive and self-motivated. Action bias with a strong sense of urgency
Key Result Areas:
- To achieve budgeted individual targets & collective targets of the sales team.
- Generate new database & mining existing database, market research, referrals driving.
- Generate & Maintain strong sales funnel all the time.
- To manage coordination with all internal support teams to ensure sales & on ground execution.
- Must have been exposed to corporate/PSU/DRDO/BFSI/Pharma segment sales acumen. Specifically dealing with CTO and IT Head will be an added advantage.
- Market study in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share.
- Generate and maintain a strong sales funnel, prepare customized proposal presentations to provide the strategy and solutions for various clientele.
- Conduct and analyze market studies in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share.
- Keen market insight to preempt market needs and develop and implement strategies for new products and services accordingly.